Category: Building Code

(Results from 1 to 1)
When are Panic Devices required?
The use of Panic Hardware and/or Fire Exit Hardware is required by the International Building Code (IBC) and NFPA 101 – The Life Safety Code, depending on which code and which edition of the code is...
Von Duprin | Building Code