power transfer units


Electrical hinges or a power transfer units are the most commonly used practices to run electric power to locks and/or strikes. Electric Hinges: Most electric hinges will fit into...
All the templates can be found at us.allegion.com   Please click here
If the Main AC fuse is blowing, the control box is defective and needs to be replaced.  The "Main Fuse" is a (5x20MM) 1 Amp Slow Blow fuse. If the 12VAC fuse is blowing, verify they are not trying...