Why can't Auto-Unlock schedules span midnight?
that need to span midnight are required to be broken up into two non-overlapping and separate schedules. The two schedules will be, one schedule that ends at 11:59 PM and another Schedule that starts at 12:00 AM with the customer defined appropriate overall beginning and end times.
AD, CO and CM series standalone locks will load the next days, Auto-Unlocking schedule start or stop times, every night at midnight in preparation for the next day. This setup requirement is the function that prevents a single auto-unlock schedule from being able to span midnight.
Holiday Schedules and User Credential Access Time Zones may span midnight without the need to make two separate non-overlapping schedules
- An AutoUnlock is a defined time period during which a lock is unlocked. At the end of the AutoUnlock time period,the lock will automatically relock.
- No audit events of access(es) are logged during an AutoUnlock time period. Only the start and end of the AutoUnlock will be logged.
- AutoUnlocks are overridden by holidays.
- Up to eight (8) door AutoUnlocks can be added to a facility.
- Not all locks support AutoUnlocks
Secured Mode AutoUnlock
- If an AutoUnlock has the same start and end time, the lock will be set to secure (locked) mode at that time.
- Using this technique, you can make sure that a lock is locked from a specific time of day until it is unlocked by either a use`r, another AutoUnlock or a holiday schedule
INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THIS SITE(OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED IN RESPONSE TO YOUR INQUIRY), WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE ALL INFORMATION AND RESPONSES, AND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY,COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE.